[Year 12 IT Apps] Database task - U1O2, or practice for ITA U3O1

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon May 7 14:44:25 EST 2007

G'day all.  Please forgive xposts.

Attached is a database task (unashamedly aimed at Filemaker Pro) I will
use for IT U1O2.

It *could* be used for practice for U3O1 [which I am doing just _now_
because I started with U3O2 to give kids extra database prep time - a
successful strategy I plan to repeat next year.]

Beware, if using this task in ITA.  It is NOT designed to be given as an
ITA outcome! It probably does not satisfy the ITA study design's
requirements.  It is practice only!

Cheerio

Mark

School Phone +613 8520 9000 << new number!
School Fax   +613 9578 9253

Moderator: IPM Mailing List

Doctor - We must all face reality sooner or later.
Dowd   - I wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy to
say I won out over it.  ('Harvey', 1950)