[Year 12 IT Apps] Database task - U1O2, or practice for ITA U3O1

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Mon May 7 23:08:10 EST 2007

Hi Mark,

Many thanks for this.
I have posted my actual SAC on the password protected area of edulists under
yr11it, modelled on one of the VITTA CD sacs. There is an emphasis on
relationaly databases and the connections ( links ) between tables.
I hope it is useful to others.

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
Mailing List Creator and Administrator