[Year 12 Its] Internal documentation

Allan Barnes abarnes at aiet.com.au
Thu May 19 16:03:19 EST 2005

John, my guess is that it would be external help as it is available to the
end-user of the software, and assists them in how to use the functions of
the software. Internal documentation is generally only available to the
programmer and comments on the intent of the code, etc.

Kind regards

Allan Barnes, CEO
Australian Institute of Education and Training
Phone: (03) 9387 2051
FAX:    (03) 9387 3470
Mobile: 0409 428 221
E-mail: abarnes at aiet.com.au