[Year 12 Its] Internal documentation

Barry Larkin larkin.barry.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu May 19 14:59:58 EST 2005

Hi all

My thoughts are that the Help menu etc 'Could' be provided separately from
the software package (It is often in a connected file) and therefore is
external to the particular software or module.

The internal comments in the code could not be provided separately as they
would then make little or no sense and are therefore internal.

Barry Larkin
Systems Teacher
Chandler Secondary.