[Year 12 IPM] Premade PHP tools for virtual teams

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 23 13:31:18 EST 2006

And Fantastico to make installation of any of these tools a total breeze! I=
 have so much fun trying out all these tools. Dot for Project Management see=
ms great too and could be used for U3O2 (methinks)
The biggest problem I have had is trying to upload larger (say 3 Mb) files t=
o some of these tools once they are installed (for example if you want to sh=
are videos mp3s to edit). It always just times out :(( Any solutions to sugg=
est??

Ros Meadows
Lauriston Girls School
meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au <mailto:meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au>
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, includin=
g the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson