[Year 12 IPM] Assessment handbook 2007 - what the????

Martin, Michael M martin.michael.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Nov 22 16:23:08 EST 2006

Re:  2007 IT Assessment Handbook

I have started to work through the minefield of the descriptors for ITA.  Wh=
at the...??????  Can anyone explain what Outcome 2 Task 1 is all about?    T=
o quote:   comprehensive analysis of the information problem that demonstrat=
es thorough and insightful knowledge about the characteristics of collaborat=
ive problem-solving and knowledge sharing practices of virtual teams.

What does 'virtual teams' refer to?

Is it meant that 'knowledge sharing'  requires a separate server set up so t=
hat students can load their web site and have it available for collaborative=
 team interaction?  We may not be able to cater for this at our school.

I also cannot make sense of the Task 2 descriptor as well.  What the...??? =
  As Pauline Hanson would say.   'Please explain'.

Any input would be welcomed.

Regards

Michael Martin
Copperfield College.

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education & Training..