[Year 12 IPM] IPM Exam

Ross Algie ralgie at mcmedia.com.au
Fri Nov 3 20:32:24 EST 2006

Maybe
But there's always a quirky widget thing with new
hardware/peripherals eg. front-panel connectors
on motherboards, or a new snap-on clip for
ink-cartridge installation -  that a quick
reference guide is ideal for. Yeah Andrew!
That's all I've got to say about the whole exam
thingy - except that too many questions are
written by people outside the IT industry.
Cheers to all
RA
At 08:42 PM 1/11/2006, you wrote:
>But when has a typical quick reference card ever
>told a qualified techie anything they didn't already know?
>
>Andrew Grimshaw wrote:
>>I vote for the quick reference card - nobody,
>>even technicians, reads the manual unless they have a problem that needs fixing
>>
>>-andrew grimshaw
>>colac college

any decent tech (and most of the dodgy techs) would want neither