[Year 12 IPM] Googling ITA

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 8 15:53:30 EST 2006

Gosh this brings back memories. When VCE IT replaced keyboarding many
years ago, I created a frantic panic with the school administration
looking for new codes that didnt clash with ITalian. Mamamia .. Sadly
Mark, we missed out any International Trombone music classes. Perhaps
again we will just call it year 12 IT for the timetable ;-)

Regards Roland