[Year 12 IPM] Wacom Interactive Pen Display

Sam Denniston samdenniston at iprimus.com.au
Thu Mar 9 21:05:04 EST 2006

I use the Stowaway Bluetooth mouse. It is tiny, works anywhere in the
room, and is only $99. I don't really use a keyboard much but I'm
considering purchasing the Stowaway Bluetooth foldable keyboard.

We have 2 Smartboards but I don't use them as I find the mouse to be
much better. I can roam around the room freely.