[Year 12 IPM] ITA ("IPM 2007") summary

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 3 23:15:58 EST 2006

I am heading off to a school camp for all of next week, so will take the
new 'itap' design away, and philosophize a little on it to see how I can
present it in a fun way to interest my kids. I want to enjoy it too!
On my return, if the results are OK, I will share a few thoughts with
the ITAP/IPM list for reflection and response.
Ciao, Keith