[Year 12 IPM] OT - Economics

Jim Haigh HaighJ at kardinia.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 23 14:30:43 EST 2006

Sorry for the cross posts - I'm teaching economics this year (yey) and
am trying to plot a demand and supply curve with dollar values on the y
axis.

Excel creates its own values and I can't seem to change it. There is an
option to change the scale, but this isn't what I'm after.

Has anyone ever managed to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Jim Haigh
Senior School Teacher
Kardinia International College
haighj at kardinia.vic.edu.au

IMPORTANT - Any personal or sensitive information herein is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. The recipient is responsible for maintaining the privacy of such information herein, and is prohibited from disclosing such information to any other party except in accordance with information privacy legislation. The above obligations are in addition to any obligations of confidentiality that may apply. If received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments, check them for viruses and defects.