[Year 12 IPM] OT - Economics

rb rob at netspace.net.au
Thu Feb 23 22:18:46 EST 2006

Dear Jim
A tricky one. You have to use the chart source data series option to change
the way excel plots the data.
If you go to
http://www.puppyspirits.com/audio_video_act/Multimedia/p_spr2_files/intro.ht
There is a producer presentation I use with my students to introduce them to
plotting the demand schedule with excel. If you look at this you can see how
it is dome. Producer is a MS product so you need explorer 6 or higher to see
it. If you have any trouble just e mail me and I will send the file
RB