[Year 12 IPM] Enrolment dates for Year 12 Subjects

Frank Tassone f.tassone at sga.edu.au
Thu Feb 23 08:53:02 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I'd like to get some feedback on your cut off dates for enrolling
students into subjects at Year 12.

Currently I am having students still entering my Year 12 IPM class (the
last one joined my subject yesterday).

Does this happen at other schools?

I would like to collect some statistics that show two things:

When (date) you enroll students into a Year 12 Subject

And

What the final cut off date is for students changing over their Year 12
Subjects after the school yeare has started.

Thanks.

Frank Tassone
Secondary Teacher, Taylors College
Study Group Australia
399 Lonsdale St, Melbourne, Vic 3000
Ph: 61 3 9670 3788
Fax: 61 3 9670 3567
Email: f.tassone at sga.edu.au
Web: www.studygroup.com
Provider Name: Taylors Institute of Advanced Studies Limited or (TIAS)
CRISCOS Code: 01160J

This message and/or any attached documents may contain Privileged and
Confidential information and should only be read by those persons to
whom this message is addressed. The views and opinions expressed in this
email message are the sender's own, and do not necessarily represent the
view and opinions of Study Group Australia Pty Ltd.