[Year 12 IPM] combined classes

fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 23 08:35:42 EST 2006

I am back in the primary for a term.  You want mixed grades - how does this sound p/1/2 or 2/3/4 or 4/5/6 - with only 55 students in the school this was the only way we could make equal sized classes otherwise one teacher would have ended up with 50% of the school.

BTW I left behind an 11/12 IT and IPM class (admittedly tiny with just 4 students) but I will also have a vet IT/year 11 mixed class when I go back to Balmoral next term

Fiona Bain
(who seems to like wandering around the western district)