[Year 12 IPM] Enrolment dates for Year 12 Subjects

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 23 12:21:16 EST 2006

Don't forget that it can work the other way too .. this is also the
point that you can nail down some students to withdraw from the subject
or consider a 'downgrade' to Unit 1 and 2, and thus no penalty for
stumbling or pulling out further down the track.

It's probably not so much of an issue for other schools but some
students here need more time to develop the necessary academic rigor or
even language skills. Must be done with due dignity and consultation
with VCE coordinator and parents of course.

Regards Roland