[Year 12 IPM] Names for new IT units 1 and 2

LOUCA, Stella Stella.LOUCA at kew.vic.edu.au
Mon Nov 28 12:08:00 EST 2005

Hi Paula

I have to admit, Option B sounds better than A - nowhere near as dry as
option A! I think you really have to attract the students' attention
with catchy names - our numbers are down for next year and from what I
hear, it's happening all over the place!

Ciao for now

Stella Louca

Web Site Manager

IT & English Teacher

Kew High School

1393 Burke Road

East Kew  VIC  3102

Australia

PH: (03) 9859 8652

Fax: (03) 9819 7880

Email: stella.louca at kew.vic.edu.au <mailto:stella.louca at kew.vic.edu.au>

Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. You
must not disclose or use the information in this e-mail if you are not
the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify Kew High School on (03) 9859 8652 immediately and delete
the e-mail and all copies. Kew High School does not guarantee that this
e-mail is virus or error free. The attached files are provided and may
only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for
any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from
the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the
sender or not. Any views expressed in this e-mail are the views of the
individual sending the message, and do not necessarily reflect the views
held by Kew High School.