[Year 12 IPM] OT: What to do with old computers?

Rod Kendall rod.kendall at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Mon Nov 28 12:08:03 EST 2005

I contact my local Rotary Club who have a group who fix these computers
up and send them to struggling school across the world.

I think all rotary groups are part of this

Cheers

Rod

Rod Kendall
Head of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
Head of Information Technology (Keilor Campus)
Overnewton Anglican Community College
2-30 Overnewton Rd
Keilor  VIC 3036
Direct Tel : 03 9334 0134