[Year 12 IPM] An Invitation to Lurkers

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 10 20:14:31 EST 2005

For all those of you IPM teachers lurking quietly in the lonely gloom of
your school, nervous about standing proudly in the light of the mailing
list and saying what's churning in your innards...

Tear off your loincloth and proudly and loudly say what you think...

This list is for all teachers of IPM. We like to hear new voices.  We
seem to be always hearing from the same old valuable voices, so it's
nice to hear new points of view.

Be not afeared: I have never seen anyone embarrassed or abused here for
daring to speak his/her mind.  We're really QUITE nice. Well... most of
us are nice, if you exclude boisterous motorcyclists like Smee and me.

Please feel free to share your opinions - even if you are new to IPM and
feeling fragile about giving opinions or asking for advice.

The 2005 exam is the most popular topic at the moment, so please give us
your views.  No question or comment is dumb (except for mine - I have
that rare privilege here.)

A loud and polyphonic voice goes to making us stronger and sexier*.

If we all crow loud enough, the examiners may hear us!

We may not change the world, but we may change the 2006 exam.  Let there
be no more QUESTION FIVES!

Love and kisses

* This may not be *strictly* true, but one can hope.