[Year 12 IPM] An Invitation to Lurkers

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Thu Nov 10 22:29:52 EST 2005

Dear Mark and IPM teachers,

  What a beautiful message !!

Can I just say that apparently there are 552 active ( the messages do not
bounce back to the server )  email addresses receiving IPM mailing list
messages as at 10 Nov 2005.

Scanning just this month's archives I see no more than about 35 different
contributors posting a total of 86 messages in these 10 days. Considering
the Everest for our toil throughout the year is the exam I am sure a few
more of the 552 people have a comment, observation , complaint or compliment
to make about the exam we just had.

When so many teachers do join in the discussion, and when Mark bares his
soul by sticking his neck out with full solutions and a review of the exam
we have plenty to inspire us to join in.

This list is for all IPM teachers and no one will be criticised for an
honest and sincere ( or even funny ) contribution in the quest for the best
possible outcomes for our students.

Keep Well
Kevork Krozian
Mailing List Creator and Administrator