[elearning] Mobile Devices (TeachMeet in a Pub. . .)

Reid, Cam C reid.cam.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 18 08:10:07 EST 2012

Great information Jarrod,

Having a vague idea of the huge amount of work you do on both (the many?) platforms, your application of IT in general to your classes and your willingness to share your knowledge and expertise with the rest of the community, I value the comments that you (and others) have brought to this thread. Like many other schools, we are currently grappling with the BYOD issue and this thread has given me much food for thought and further areas to investigate as we continue our discussions about how, what and when to implement. The comments both for and against are great preparation for me in these discussions.

Thanks to you and others who contribute so much to this list

Regards
Cameron Reid
Shepparton High School