[Design and Technology] FW: Safe Use of Machinery in Technology

DAVID FLETCHER dgfletch at bigpond.net.au
Fri Oct 25 15:05:11 EST 2013

TO ALL TECHNOLOGY TEACHERS OF WOOD/METALS

Following several enquires from teachers, attached is information regarding
courses on Safe Use of Machinery In Technology Teaching.

Technology Teachers in Government schools should have completed this course
by the commencement of 2012.  These are the last two courses scheduled to
run this year.

Courses are no longer funded by the regional offices of DEECD.

Regards,

David Fletcher

Secretary,

DATTA.Vic

DATTA Vic

150 Palmerston St

Carlton VIC 3053

Tel:  0393491538

www.datta.vic.edu.au

Please consider the environment before you print out this email.