[Design and Technology] Modern Love

DATTA Vic Professional Learning pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 29 13:30:15 EST 2013

Modern Love Education Programs

Bendigo Art Gallery Education is delighted to present a range of education
programs relating to the forthcoming exhibition Modern Love: Fashion
visionaries from the FIDM Museum LA.  This year, Bendigo Art Gallery is also
providing teacher and student programs in conjunction with the 2014 program
Wool4Skool.

(all programs are available for download from the gallery's website)

Teacher Programs
 <http://www.bendigoartgallery.com.au/Education/Teachers>
http://www.bendigoartgallery.com.au/Education/Teachers

Modern Love teacher preview

Wool4Skool Professional Learning for teachers

Past and Present Professional Development for VCE and VELS Visual Arts
secondary teachers

Student Programs

 <http://www.bendigoartgallery.com.au/Education/Students>
http://www.bendigoartgallery.com.au/Education/Students

Wool4Skool workshop for Year 7-10 students with Angie Rehe, textile artist
and fashion designer

Art Venture 2014

22-23 Jan 2014

.            Keep up to date with our Education programs by visiting:
<http://www.bendigoartgallery.com.au/Education>
http://www.bendigoartGallery.com.au/Education

.            Subscribe to our FREE E-letter by visiting:
<http://www.bendigoartgallery.com.au/About_Us/Subscribe_to_our_e-newsletter>
http://www.bendigoartgallery.com.au/About_Us/Subscribe_to_our_e-newsletter

Helen Attrill E:  <mailto:h.attrill at bendigo.vic.gov.au>
h.attrill at bendigo.vic.gov.au T: 5434 6082

Amy Lilley-Stewart

PL Program Manager

DATTA Vic

150 Palmerston St

Carlton VIC 3053

Tel:  0393491538

www.datta.vic.edu.au

Please consider the environment before you print out this email.