[Design and Technology] FW: ICT Leadership for Digital Learning

DATTA Vic Professional Learning pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 30 11:04:36 EST 2013

This may be of interest

Leigh Murphy I Professional Learning Officer

ICT in Education Victoria

leigh.murphy <mailto:leigh.murphy at ictev.vic.edu.au> @ictev.vic.edu.au
<mailto:joedy.wallis at ictev.vic.edu.au>

ictev.vic.edu.au <http://ictev.vic.edu.au/>

T: +61 3 9349 3733

Follow us on  <http://www.facebook.com/ICTEV> Facebook | Twitter
<http://twitter.com/ictev>
Subscribe

to ICTEV's eNews <http://eepurl.com/AmJVz>

Check out ICTEV's YouTube Channel <http://www.youtube.com/user/ICTEV>

ICT in Education Victoria Inc
Professional Teachers' Association
Statewide Resources Centre, Level 2 Room 10
150 Palmerston Street, Carlton Victoria 3053
Ph: 03 9349 3733 Fx: 03 9349 5356

For  over 30 years, ICTEV has been dedicated to the support of Victorian
teachers and initiatives by introducing and developing strategies for the
use of the computer in the classroom, and to use ICT tools in appropriate
and effective ways for the development of student outcomes.

Important: The information contained in this email may be confidential, and
also may be the subject of professional privilege. If you are not the
intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of any part of this email
is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error we apologise for
any inconvenience caused, and request that you notify the sender.

Although we have taken care to ensure the attachment(s) (if any) to this
email is virus free, we cannot and do not warrant it will be free or errors
and viruses. We strongly recommend attachments are scanned with the latest
anti-virus software prior to opening.