[Design and Technology] useful videos for Technology Teachers

Luke Dicker ldicker at mscw.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 25 22:28:18 EST 2013

Good evening fellow technology teachers,

I have been working on instructional videos which I have been updating to my youtube channel and have been adding to my sketchup model collection. I want these to be available to all teachers and believe it may be of assistance to some woodwork teachers because it has been made by a woodwork teacher with the intention of being used by students.
There are 37 sketchup models/projects which can be found by typing "dicker" into the google sketchup warehouse or by following the link below.

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?q=dicker&styp=m&scoring=t&btnG=Search&reps=1

There are 22 instructional videos on youtube which can be found by typing "Luke Dicker" into youtube serch engine or by following the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/user/rustyroo22/videos

I would appreciate feedback on any of my youtube videos or sketchup drawings as this will assist me in developing future material. I am also always looking for new projects to design and draw so if you have any ideas or rough hand drawings you would like me to draw up and add to the downloadable collection send them through to the email below.

ldicker at mscw.vic.edu.au<mailto:ldicker at mscw.vic.edu.au>

Kind regards,

Luke Dicker

Attention:

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the intended
recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this message.  If received in
error, please notify us immediately and delete the e-mail and all copies.

The attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the user
assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly
or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of
the sender or not.

The content and opinions in this e-mail are not necessarily those of Marist-Sion
College, Warragul.

by MailMarshal - we take every measure to ensure that e-mails and attachments reach
the intended recipient virus free, though we make no guarantees.