[Informatics] Big Data in Schools

Mark mark at vceit.com
Thu Mar 21 05:12:14 UTC 2019

Roland. For your doctoral dissertation: (Please cite me using the 2020 APA
format)

1. (Old joke)
Person 1: My grandfather puts manure on his rhubarb.
Person 2: I prefer custard.
(From the days when people grew and cooked rhubarb, and ate custard).
Happy custard days. Am I right, Melissa, my custard pal?

2. "Phenomenology based research" - are you feeling the bumps on people's
heads? I can't imagine that attracting research grants nowadays 😛

3. "*I enjoyed explaining to some teachers from Indonesia yesterday, the
simple culinary delight of adding rhubarb to custard.*" Did they just look
at you strangely, or did they actually punch you on the nose? Do you have
video?

Grumpy Mark

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com