[Yr7-10it] BetterPlace.com - Better Mail!!

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 25 09:33:23 EST 2009

Ros, as per usual, you have just given me a fabbo idea...direct the mail to folders...now, just to work out how!
I am one of those guilty of all the lists going to one email account...which I just now am slightly clearing (the system just gave me a subtle hint message!) I am on 4 lists...

good one girl!!

Kent.

Kent Beveridge,
I.C.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
 http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/ <http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/>
Horsham Ph (03) 5382 3545
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."