[Yr7-10it] bushfire recovery

andrew barry jagguy999 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 17:54:11 EST 2009

Hi,

Sorry to hear that the buildings have been destroyed by this bush fire.
Sounds like a lot of history had been there as well.
Where we are we can see the smoke out of the mountains all around us.
We have a few kids/teachers  from the school directly affected.

WE have our own bushfire appeal where everyone donates gold coins per day.
WE have raised over $2000 from students alone this week. It was
amazing to see how many students wanted to contribute money.

Andrew