[Yr7-10it] How to interest girls in ICT electives at middle-secondary level?

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 15:51:58 EST 2009

Invited some female speakers who spoke about IT, created a social chat forum
on Moodle, included some drama components .. and more. The pitch wasn't so
much as to make the course gender neutral but to increase the breadth and
appeal to a wider range of different students. :-)

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au