[Yr7-10it] Interactive Whiteboards

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au
Mon Nov 19 19:57:22 EST 2007

hello sylvia,
i agree with stuart.
we have had the "smart board" installed in all our y12 homerooms and have
them at numerous locations throughout our school.
we dedicated half a day on PD to teach our staff how to use them and give
them starting up ideas in each faculty.
i'm not familiar with the pricing though - but suppor from this company is
exceptional.
litsa :)