[Yr7-10it] Gamemaker PD

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 17:04:28 EST 2005

Maria and others interested in learning Game Maker,

Tony has asked me to help with the Game Maker inservice. The clickball
tutorial we'll be using is available on line at:
http://intranet.woodvillehs.sa.edu.au/kerrbi/g/clk.htm
Download the word doc and the resources you need from there

Get your free copy of Game Maker from Mark Overmars site:
http://gamemaker.nl/

You can make a start on learning Game Maker before the session Tony
has organised. I'd encourage everyone to do that - Tony and I will
certainly be able to find you something new to learn if you manage to
get through to the end of the beginner's tutorial

There is another beginner's tutorial on Mark Overmar's site too,
called 'Catch the Clown' as well as more advanced tutorials on
platform games, first person shooter, maze games, etc.
--
Bill Kerr
http://billkerr.blogspot.com/

On Apr 9, 2005 3:58 PM, mbitzios at optusnet.com.au