[Yr7-10it] Gamemaker PD

Tony Forster forster at ozonline.com.au
Sat Apr 9 18:31:13 EST 2005

Maria

I asked for expressions of interest in attending a Gamemaker session, early
this year, before I had set a date. I have 15 EOI's who have not yet
confirmed from that (probably having a holiday and not reading their mail).
I have 12 firm registrations as well. I have 28 spaces so I'll have to start
wait listing people soon. Given the level of interest, another session is
likely but nothing is definite.

Like Keith I am interested in what school you are at. Also I would like to
hear of your experiences with Gamemaker. How did it go? Was it worthwhile?
Was it highly motivating for your students? (thats what we've all found) Do
you think it resulted in "transferable" learning?

More details and registration:
http://www.freewebs.com/schoolgamemaker/beginners.htm

Tony Forster.