[Yr7-10it] Gamemaker PD

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 17:06:59 EST 2005

I've just completed a minor edit of the clickball tutorial to adapt it
to the latest version of GameMaker 6.0

The word document contains three sections:

   1. How to build a basic clickball game
   2. Hints for exploring and extending beyond the basic game into
something more advanced
   3. A marking scheme for teachers

Download: clickball-basic-50steps.doc

available at
http://intranet.woodvillehs.sa.edu.au/kerrbi/g/clk.htm

this will be the basic tutorial for:
> > > There will be a PD session on Gamemaker
> > > GAMEMAKER FOR BEGINNERS
> > > Westall Secondary College, Clayton South, Victoria
> > > Monday 18 April 4:30pm to 7:30pm

by all means get a head start, we will have extension material
available on the day if you need it - and the exploration phase of the
above tutorial will take you a while if you are new to Game Maker

--
Bill Kerr
http://billkerr.blogspot.com/