[vet-mm] Gear Up PD March 16

Michael Rosenbrock michaelrosenbrock at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:46:20 EST 2013

Hi Luke,

There are some excellent resources on Mac deployment and management on this site http://www.wazmac.com/
However, 5 macs is a fairly small scale, so some of that info won't be so relevant.

What is the issue with the network? ...... Connecting to the wireless (if so, is the school using Edustar or not?) Accessing a server?

He could image the machines with the Edustar image that is available via Edugate - although that  won't necessarily make life that much easier, it does include a fair bit of software in the image.

Feel free to contact me off list if needs be.

Cheers,

Michael

PS - Mallacoota has to be one of the nicest places on earth - I'm jealous!