[vet-mm] Gear Up PD March 16

luke m lukemolan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:07:58 EST 2013

Hello

I'm at a small remote government school. We're just trying to set up a
small mac lab for our multimedia/IDM students.

Our tech would really appreciate if there is anyone out there who could
provide some advice on setting up and managing the lab (5 macs). He's
trying to connect to the school (DEECD) network but is struggling to find
any support or documentation from Apple or the Department.

Cheers

Luke Molan
Mallacoota P12 College
"*Remote but not isolated*"
 www.mallp12.vic.edu.au/

On 12 February 2013 12:46, <claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au> wrote:

> Greetings All,****
>
> PixelEd is running a PD for new teachers of VET IDM.****
>
> You can register (and join PixelEd) at www.pixeled.org.au****
>
> **·        **Date- 16 Mar 2013****
>
> **·        **Time- 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM****
>
> **·        **Location - Arts centre- sound house: Digital Hub****
>
> Program
>
> 9.00 - 11.00 - Introduction and approaches to teaching Units 1-2
>
> 11.00 - 11.20 -  Morning Tea included
>
> 11.20 - 12.30 -  Hands on look at the Prac component of the exam
>
> 12.30-1.30 - Lunch food court at own expense.
>
> 1.30-3.00 - Introduction and approaches to teaching Units 3-4****
>
> Cost – Members $95/full day, $55/half day ****
>
> Non members $115 and $65****
>
> This presentation has been designed for new teachers of the course.  While
> the presenters are different from previous years, the course has not
> changed and so this PD may hold limited interest for those who attended the
> 2012 presentation.****
>
> Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions
> claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au****
>
> Claire Bloom****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **