[vet-mm] Gear Up PD March 16 [Scanned] [Spam score:10%]

Timothy Kitchen TKitchen at strathcona.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 13 13:10:37 EST 2013

Hi Luke

I just spoke to our Director if IT Services and he said this

… there is very little out there but Profile Manager is the product needed and they all Apple PCs need to have Mountain Lion installed (server / workstation) as a minimum. A registered wild card SSL certificate is also essential. The back-end management would also depend on what infrastructure they have in terms of network capacity, server hardware, VM or Physical.

Generally, with only 5 MACs it is far simpler / quicker to manage them individually.

We are not a State school but I hope this helps a little

Ta

Tim Kitchen
Director of Learning Technologies
Strathcona BGGS