[vet-mm] questions for assessment product

Donna Stalker dstalker at ivanhoegirls.vic.edu.au
Tue Mar 13 13:36:51 EST 2012

Thanks Mark for the help.  I am referring to creating a product for their SAC and according to the VCAA Assessment guide there should be a set of questions that need to be answered orally (which should be recorded by the teacher as evidence)
The draft of my case study for a product which covers modules CUFDIG304A Create visual design components & CUFDIG301A Prepare video assets is attached. Would be happy for anyone to use it or edit it so long as you post it back onto this list. Please note our lesson times are 50 mins. I will also be posing problems via email as the product is being worked through as if were the client. All graphics (links) were obtained via creative commons and I would expect my students to recognise this. Also when they find the required extra images I would expect that they pay attention to the constraints they hopefully identified in their planning  such as image size, resolution, file type and of course copyright.

 I am wondering if the report at the end and the oral questioning are both needed or am I misreading the assessment guide?  Any positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Cheers