[vet-mm] Welcome Back

claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Tue Jan 31 16:30:32 EST 2012

Welcome to the new school year. I hope everyone has had a relaxing break.

In particular, welcome to those who are new to teaching VET IDM.

Feel free to post your questions and comments to the list, you're sure to
find someone who can help!

Watch this space for details of our 2012 PD offerings and resources.

NEW RESOURCE

Late last year, we released our new Unit 1-2 Task Resource booklet.

This is a collection of 20 tasks, covering all the Units in the VETis Cert
3, Year 1 course.

A sample is attached.

The resource is available from our website www.pixeled.org.au

The cost is $250 for members and $300 for non-members.

See website for details on ordering the resource - payment is required with
the order.

Don't forget that if you have any IDM questions or tips to share, we will
welcome your input here.

Regards

Claire Bloom

On behalf of the PixelEd Committee