[vet-mm] new Fnal Cut/ combining Flash with video

Katie Pinder katiepinder at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 17:34:13 EST 2012

 Hello List folk, Just wondering if anyone has been using the new Final Cut Pro? We are updating to Mac OS Lion ( from Snow Leapoard)  which requires a new  version of Final Cut. I have had a brief look at the interface and it looks like it has been dumbed down. Would like to hear more real world experiences.... pros and cons..... Also, for a long time I have been thinking of combining flash animations into video productions - could anyone out there let me know the details to make sure the set up is compatible... and any other tips and tricks there. Any and all feed back welcome. Regards,Katie