[vet-mm] CUFDIG301A Prepare video assets

Geraldine McKenna g.mckenna at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jan 24 10:43:50 EST 2012

Hi Ana,
Attached is a presentation / handout I have used with students. Last year I
asked the students to prepare a short video to include on their website and
a copy of same submitted on DVD.  Some guiding questions relating to
different codecs were given with SAC too. Good luck for 2012.
Geraldine McKenna
Avila College
Mt Waverley