[vet-mm] Gear Up PD

Kate Jones Kate.Jones at academy.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 25 10:34:45 EST 2011

Hi Claire

I am waiting for my membership invoice to be processed by my school before I can register for the 'Gear Up PD' of which I am very keen to attend.

It's a little unclear how the membership works. Is it a once off fee, annual fee (based on joining date or a calendar year (this would be of concern since I have applied at the end of the year).

Can you please advise.

Many thanks

Ms Kate Jones
Information Technology Department