[vet-mm] Gear Up PD

Stoney, Marian Sy stoney.marian.sy at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Nov 28 19:03:25 EST 2011

Hi Kate,
Glad you are planning to come to Gear Up.
It is an annual fee from the date you join.
Regards,

Marian

On 25/11/2011, at 11:27 AM, "Kate Jones" <Kate.Jones at academy.vic.edu.au<mailto:Kate.Jones at academy.vic.edu.au>> wrote:

Hi Claire

I am waiting for my membership invoice to be processed by my school before I can register for the ‘Gear Up PD’ of which I am very keen to attend.

It’s a little unclear how the membership works. Is it a once off fee, annual fee (based on joining date or a calendar year (this would be of concern since I have applied at the end of the year).

Can you please advise.

Many thanks

Ms Kate Jones
Information Technology Department