[vet-mm] Gear Up PD

claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 15 23:26:49 EST 2011

Hi Folks,

What a relief to have the exam behind us. Now it's time to think about
2012!!!

Due to requests from members, PixelEd is running a repeat of the program we
ran in March this year.

Please see the details below and register at www.pixeled.org.au

Cheers

Claire Bloom

PD for new teachers - Back by Popular Demand

Gear-up day for new teachers to IDM (repeat of March 2011 presentation)

Date: Monday 12th  December
Location: Arts centre Digital Learning Hub (see map below)

(Parking at the Arts centre car park - take a paper ticket. We will give you
a follow up ticket when you arrive)

Program

9.00-10.30 - Introduction and approaches to teaching Units 1-2. **New
resource for Year 1-2 out soon - get a sneak preview!!

10.30-11.00 -  Morning Tea included

11.00-12.30 -  Digital Learning Hub presentation

Digital Learning Hub e will present an  introduction to digital learning at
the Arts Centre as it applies to IDM and a quick sneak peak at what is
happening at Hamer Hall. Following this, we'll take a look at the new Web 2
projects recently launched by the Learning and Participation unit.

12.30-1.30 - Lunch food court at own expense

1.30-3.00 - Introduction and approaches to teaching Units 3-4

Price: $115 (members $95) for full day

Morning or Afternoon only $60 (members $55)
Either am or pm includes the Digital Learning Hub session.