[vet-mm] PixelEd Day at the VITTA Conference Wed Nov 26th

Paul Maxted pmaxted at delasalle.melb.catholic.edu.au
Fri Oct 24 18:31:08 EST 2008

Ok Thanks Claire. Things are becoming clearer now after reading that.

I will be doing the Cert III over two years and haven't chosen the modules
yet. The learning curve on a true 3D program like Blender is frightening.
I have moderately weak bunch of students coming into year 11 who would not
handle the 3D well.

Would you mind listing the modules that you are considering for the
yr11-Yr12 sequence? That way I can be prepared by reading them.

Thanks again.
Paul