[vet-mm] vet-mm Regional and rural teachers of Multimedia PD

luke m lukemolan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 14:20:57 EST 2008

Thanks Ana and Pixel Ed,

.....for putting the survey together!

C'mon regional teachers if we want to make stuff like this happen then we
have to actively participate!

As a regional teacher I find developments like illuminate very exciting,
there is so much potential to break down the tyranny of distance for both
students and staff.

The illuminate sessions I have seen advertised look great but so far I have
not managed to attend any because they have not synchronized with relevant
classes or times when I have not been teaching.

Only mention this because it raises that issue of synchronous vs
asynchronous delivery.

Kind Regards,

Luke Molan
Mallacoota P-12 College