[vet-mm] vet-mm Regional and rural teachers of Multimedia PD

nic ryan nr at sgsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 19 09:11:43 EST 2008

All of the elluminate sessions can be recorded by the organiser for later play back.

In fact I think the knowledge bank ones like the excellent session on Podcasting by
Andrew Douch was recorded and can be accessed via the Knowledge bank site archives -
look for the links at the bottom of the page.

http://knowledgebank.globalteacher.org.au/2008/05/

Whilst it's not the same as full interactive sessions it means that any sessions can
become a useful resource ongonig rather than a 1 off for attendees.
--
Nic Ryan
ICT Coordinator