[vet-mm] vet-mm Regional and rural teachers of Multimedia PD

Ana Tuckerman atuckerman at elthamcollege.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 18 11:57:38 EST 2008

Thanks Nic,

This is one of the options we are considering for PD for Regional and Rural Teachers.

We are trying to collect information about what you want and how best to deliver it.

May i take this opportunity to again urge all regional and rural  teachers to fill in the Survey at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2bModPUOGYJHJvrxS9cy_2fkA_3d_3d

So far we have only had 6 teachers respond and it is a little hard to plan with so little data.

Thanks

Ana Tuckerman
Multimedia and Media Department
ELTHAM College of Education