[vet-mm] Re: Actionscript

claire claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 28 17:54:52 EST 2007

Hi Peter,
Interesting issue. I don't know how different the 2 versions are, but
others have also mentioned they are quite different. I'm still coming to
grips with the current one!
The new/revised training package is still not out, although if the past
one is anything to go by, it probably won't provide much guidance.
If the 2 versions are really different, I guess questions about
scripting will either have to offer choices-javascript, lingo,
actionscript 2 and actionscript 3... or be very general,
psuedocode-type  script.
This sounds the sensible way to go, but who knows? I guess we should ask
VCAA??
Yet another little issue to throw into the morass!
Claire :-)