[vet-mm] Student sound files

daylan daylan at impactcreativity.com.au
Thu Mar 2 09:27:22 EST 2006

We had a problem last year with a Cert 3 student who used a copyright
track in a presentation he created.  It was entered into the VCE season
of excellence at the end of the year but could not be accepted due to
the copyright issue. It was a shame because it was a really great flash
game he created. We tend to lean towards students using their own or
non-copyright material so it can be used later on (folio's etc) with
out  running into any legal issues. Also if music or assets that are
copyright are used by students, technically (legally) they cant be
published on-line either.

Regards
Daylan Pearce
Impact Creativity Centre