[vet-mm] Student sound files

aiet aiet at bigpond.net.au
Thu Mar 2 09:13:04 EST 2006

If it is just for the 2D animation unit, then they do not need to produce
their own music, they can use music that has been produced by someone else.
I guess the only thing to keep in mind is copyright of the audio - they
would need to ensure that they had permission to copy the files and use
them.

If you are integrating the "Insert audio into multimedia presentations" unit
into the 2D animation one, then it is my understanding that they need to be
able to demonstrate that they can produce, manipulate and mix audio files,
so just adding a song to an animation would not allow them to meet the
requirement for that unit.

Regards
Allan Barnes.

  _____