[vet-mm] Cert III resources

Glenn Drew gedrew at westnet.com.au
Tue Jan 24 12:32:05 EST 2006

Like Paul Sijpkes, I am teaching Cert III for the first time, although I have taught MM for some years and recently IP&M (Yr 12).

What I have found useful, Paul and others, is a week-by-week timetable. They are great for keeping the kids in the loop especially when there are absences - teachers or students.

Rather than re-invent the wheel, I found Allan Barnes' at edulists which appears to follow Allans book - which will be purchased, but I wonder if other Cert III teachers would be happy to share theirs.

Glenn Drew